Saturday, August 09, 2008

Kitchen Wars, Hair thus far





Here are some pictures of my hair as I transition from a relaxer to all natural! My last perm was June 13, 2008. I'm looking forward to getting sisterlocks. I'm doing my research reading every blog I can read and trying to decide if I will do the BC or leave the perm ends. My hair in the "kitchen" really coils.
"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots. Then I have stood on the peaky mountain wrapped in rainbows, with a harp and a sword in my hands." ~Zora Neale Hurston

2 comments:

Ezme said...

Good luck on your transition. I now have sisterlocks and was natural for 12 years before that. When i did decide to go natural i found myself at the barbers and shaved it all off. That was the best decision i have EVER had and then a 10 years later i took my mum too the barbers and done the same! Both of us found it so liberting... instant freedom. You'll be so surprised at the self realisation you get. 'Oh my hair wasn't that tough' or 'my head shape is not that bad'. Good luck on whatever you decide
Stay Blessed

Sarafina63 said...

Hi Ezme,

Thanks for the comment. I don't think I am brave enough to do the BC yet.